Informationen zur Anzeige:
New Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
19.09.2023, SCHOTT AG
Job Board | New Business Development Manager* Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – 17,200 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
New Business Development Manager*
- Identification of strategic search fields for new SCHOTT business opportunities, and analysis of potential markets and applications
- Team leader incl. budget responsibility in complex, international new business projects with demanding technological concepts
- Conceptual development (business / sales / implementation models) for selected applications
- Drafting of purposeful business plans for subsequent decision-making and operative implementation
- Proactive cooperation with internal functional units, potential customers and external partners from industry and academia
- Transfer of business ideas into the business units, and support in the development of strategies and concepts for the marketing and sales of new products
- University degree in a technical/natural science field and additional business training with proven business track record, alternatively excellent honors degree in business administration and engineering, preferably with PhD
- Several years of international experience in business/new business development department of a technology company or renowned business consultancy firm with strong technological focus
- Excellent capability of translating technology into business
- Entrepreneurial approach with strong commitment to teamwork
- Comprehensive experience in the compilation, evaluation and interpretation of market analyses
- Experience in the monitoring of markets/competitors and identification of necessary actions
- Knowledge of the technological trends in markets that are relevant to SCHOTT and identification of innovative product ideas and business areas
- Ideally experience in Semiconductor, Microelectronics and the respective applications, materials and value chains
- International project management experience
- Fluent business English (written and spoken) and willingness to travel abroad
SCHOTT’s openness to promote your further development is just as great as our additional benefits. Ranging from active health management via flexible working hours all the way to corporate pension plans: everything geared to suit your goals and needs.
Discover a special corporate culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop their entire potential.
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity, and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the precondition for the success of our company. Subsidized pension plan Exclusive employee benefits/discounts Holistic corporate health management Flexible working hours
Based on the broad market and technology foundation of SCHOTT, our New Venture unit explores innovative business opportunities and drives them from a first evaluation phase to market introduction. To strengthen our global and cross-functional team, we are looking for a New Business Development Manager* at our headquarters in Mainz. This position offers an ideal opportunity to turn ideas into a tangible product, and to manage all aspects of starting up a new business!
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT AGHeike Haertling
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.